Research Committee of Bushehr University of Medical Sciences under the supervision of a committee that researches the missions of the University and to promote scientific - research students, according to the regulations of the Ministry of Health and Medical Education is active. The committee has started its activity in 1371.
Research Committee of Bushehr University of Medical Sciences in the years following his work has the following objectives:
- Improving the knowledge, attitude, and practice of students in the study
- Promoting the development of science and scientific potential to derive optimal utilization of medical
- Optimization of qualitative and quantitative research activities of students in medical research
- Teach students to acquire the knowledge and resources to the components of a research project to develop research projects
- Teach students to acquire skills in research design and research approach
- Teach students to acquire knowledge of the components of a research paper
- To provide advice for the benefit of students in research projects
- To provide for the students as a project manager or a major contributor
- Promoting a positive attitude to teamwork in research activities
- Promote positive attitudes and vulnerable to criticism (spirit SEO) in scientific activities - student research
Activities in support of the research:
1 - Including empowerment workshops: Workshop on Research Methodology, Proposal writing, article databases, etc.
2 - To support student researchers in the fields of hardware, such as posters, brochures, and congresses deployed domestically and abroad.
3 - Student researchers in the field of software protection referral advisors, and statistical advice, etc.
4 - Student Research lab setup
5 - Appreciation of student researchers at different levels, such as on research about the university and the dynamics of movement.
6 - Using the Student Congress student's abilities and the researcher
7 - Interaction with research centers and the use of resources, capabilities, services
The general objectives:
1 - Improving knowledge (Knowledge), attitude (Attitude), and functioning (Practice) medical student research
2 - Strengthening the scientific development and we derive practical and efficient use of medical
3 - Optimization of qualitative and quantitative research activities of students in medical research
- Teach students to earn advertising component of a research project designed to provide resource and referral
- Teach students to acquire skills in writing a research proposal (Proposals) and Articles
- Teach students to gain knowledge of the components of a research paper
- Provide advice for the use of students in research projects
- To promote a positive attitude to teamwork in research activities.